Last week I was tagged by one of my colleagues, the Lovely Landra of Eventistas.
I was instructed to:
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon 🙂
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself
Without further adieu here are 10 things about me:
10. I love all things Superman. Huge Smallville fan. I’ve collected all sets to date.
9. I love chocolate covered pretzels. So If you’re going to give me a gift, it should be that.
8. I don’t like the winter time. Too many layers!
7. I love reading medical mystery novels.
6. I don’t have cable TV.
5. I’m a Gemini.
4. I am a Vocational Counselor by day, and a Planner by night.
3. I love to laugh.
2.I aspire to work full time doing the very thing that I love, planning weddings & special events.
1. I am a devoted mother, to the cutest little man child on the face of the earth.
So, here’s the deal. Since the last time I was tagged, I’ve been on home base ever since. Not to mention the numerous amount of really great blogs out there, I am truly unable to narrow it down.